cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Repository - Not starting up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am new to SAP XI . We have recently Installed Netweaver 2004s . When we are trying to open Integration Repository from 'Exchange Infrastructure Tools' it tries to open '"SAPj2eeclient.jar" or "repository.jnlp" through http://prosindia:50100/rep/repository/sapj2eeclient.jar but it gives error i.e. "Could not verify signing in resource: http://prosindia:50100/rep/repository/sapj2eeclient.jar";

Appreciate if anybody could put some light on this issue as I am new to SAP XI .

Edited by: Rocky on Oct 12, 2008 6:42 PM

Edited by: Rocky on Oct 12, 2008 6:45 PM

Edited by: Rocky on Oct 12, 2008 6:46 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Which browser are you using?

Along with the above checklist please check for the browser setting as well.

LAN settings for proxy server etc. If proxy has not been configured in webstart you will get this error

Refer note 864268 as well

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I urgently need the solution . Appreciate if you could help me out .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unable to open Integration Builderu2026checklist

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1688 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Or, you can do it as mentioned below:

Integration builder is a fat client and the required java libraries are downloaded for the same from the server. Downloading of libraries only happen for the first time using the Java Web Start.

Sometimes there can occur problems while downloading theses libraries and error will show up as 'Unable to open Integration Builder'.Following is the checklist when this error occurs.

1. Ensure that the required JDK is being used in the clent system

2. Set the proxies to NONE in the Java Web Start by navigating

Start>Programs>Java Web Start>File>Preferences-->Proxies

3. Also check for the Host name & IP Address in the Hosts file under u201CC:WINDOWSsystem32driversetc hostsu201D

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find some additional information about the system

Java Version : Java 2 Runtime Environment: Version 1.4.2_13

User has roles : SAP_XI_Developer & SAP_XI_Configurator then also it gives *Error 403 *" You are not authorized to view the requested resource."

Please suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SICF transaction and check if the services and inactive then activate the services. Refer SAP Note -517484

Erro 403, seems a cache problem.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh

Thanks for the prompt reply . Basically This problem was related to the User Authorizations . Which was fixed by giving 'SAP_XI_CONFIGURATOR & SAP_XI_DEVELOPER' roles to the User .

My Initial problem is still the same which I get when I try to open 'Integration Repository , Integration Directory'.

Error details

Java Web Start u2013 Download Error .

An error occurred while launching/running the application.

Title: Integration Builder

Vendor: SAP AG

Category: Download Error

Could not verify signing in resource: http://prosindia:50100/dir/directory/sapj2eeclient.jar

Edited by: Rocky on Oct 14, 2008 11:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

u2022 Try Re-Initializing the Design and Configuration in Administration link of XI home page.

XI Home page -> Administration -> Javau2122 Web Start Administration

refer the blog for more options

rgds,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

I am trying to Re-Initializing the Design and Configuration in Administration but it is not letting me to log in, even though I tried J2ee_admin & SAP*.

Could you please suggest what is the User name and Password to log into XI Home page -> Administration -> Javau2122 Web Start Administration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please suggest for the above .

waiting for the reply .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you set the proxies to NONE in the Java Web Start by navigating

Start>Programs>Java Web Start>File>Preferences-->Proxies.

Also change the LAN settings in Internet Explorer by navigating

Tools ---> Internet Option ---> Connection ---> LAN Settings

try with different combinations by checking & unchecking the check boxes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh

This didn't work . Although I get the Authentication page after clicking on Integration repository .

But problem is still same with integration directory.