Preventive points -- record keeping
I am SD consultant and i am new to PM.
We are using PM , we are creating Maintenance plans ( anuals, monthly), by giving maintenance task list on functional locations. it automaticly creates notification and maintenance order. we are recording every thing spares,costs and all other things on acutual basis. every things is according to the SAP best practices.
In addition to First thing, we have a new requirment from user side, we want to just Log the Critical preventive maintenance points. like
1) check oil level / make up ( check to be daily )
2) Abnormal sound of corbon dosing pump ( check to be weekly).
3) abnormal sound of motors ( daily)
4) filter cleaning / abnormal sound of motrs and blowers ( monthly)
Requirement is user check the monitoring points physically. and just Log in the SAP system ( this will be not concerned with actual maintenance plans, order etc). is it ok or not . if not what is the reason . and some remarks ( a text statment ).
Just we want to keep the record through system ,wheather Plant maintance peoples has completed the monitoring points . daily for daily. weekly for weekly. if he has not recorded in the system. then higher manager can purse.
User is suppose to be record monitoring acitivites on interval basis ( daily, weekly, monthly) .
We about you think about following solution* , Expert opnion required.
1) Creating the maintenance task list for functional location . ( T. code :
IA05/IA06) by taking each critical point as operation in task list. And assign maintenance strategy ( daily, weekly, monthly).
2) Creating maintenance plan with the same package defined the in the tasks List ( IP42)
3) Creating measuring point with respective to functional location. ( Ik01)
4) Create measuring document for measuring point ( Ik11)
5) Schedule the Plan ( IP10)
6) Check the plan Schedule. ( IP24)
For operation- critical points , we will assign the packages ( according to the checking cycle like daily, weekly etc), when we do scheduling the, the order will come daily.
Whenever the concerned user physically check the critical point , found ok, user will close the order, And if he delays the checking cycle time, it can be seen in IP10 by higher authorities.