cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General task list group name editing

former_member226856
Participant
0 Kudos

I am giving general task list group name externally. Can we edit it after creating and saving it.

Regards,

VM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, it's not possible.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii

There is no any transaction which can change the group name. But there is way to change it. You can change it from table with help of developer. but it is not advisible to change the table date. The field is getting updatted in the table PLKZ & PLKO also in different table. The field is PLNNR. you can try it if it is a single case.

Note : The field value change in table directly is not advisible. Take opinions of your seniors before trying that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii

There is no any transaction which can change the group name. But there is way to change it. You can change it from table with help of developer. but it is not advisible to change the table date. The field is getting updatted in the table PLKZ & PLKO also in different table. The field is PLNNR. you can try it if it is a single case.

Note : The field value change in table directly is not advisible. Take opinions of your seniors before trying that.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Be VERY careful with Makarand Gurjar's method, although it may work, it may seriously screw-up your system...

I'd be less inclined to worry if I knew that the task list has not been used in orders, notifications, maintenance plans, etc..

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

once the name is created then its not possibel to rename?

-ashok