Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC recording with Error Mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

i am recodign BDC for Bin to Bin transfer in mode 'E' to avoid the warning message occurs in LT01 transaction.I am successful in creating TO by this process when debugging is ON ( By giving F6+F8) at call transaction statement.

When I go out of the pgm when devugging OFF,its getting failed ...

Can anyone suggest the way to follow in this case?

Any pointers are highly appreciated...

KY....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recording in "E" mode sounds different to me........Recording is always done in a unique way only and we can run the BDC in "A"/"E"/"N" modes.

I assume that you are running BDC in "E" mode....Have you tried executing the same in "N" mode?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recording in "E" mode sounds different to me........Recording is always done in a unique way only and we can run the BDC in "A"/"E"/"N" modes.

I assume that you are running BDC in "E" mode....Have you tried executing the same in "N" mode?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check if it is error messages or warning messages? If the message comes in yellow exclamatory mark... then it is warning, If in red then it is error. If there is an error, then you cannot process it in back ground..it will break the flow.

Regards,

Vishwa.

Edited by: vishwa sri hari on Oct 13, 2008 10:02 AM

Edited by: vishwa sri hari on Oct 13, 2008 10:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the concerns&Answers...

Kranti Yamparala....