cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exports ARE-1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can I create ARE-1before creating Excise Invoice if so how will I map plz help me in this issue. This is what my client requirement. But as per SAP we will create the ARE-1 with respect to Excise Invoice.

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramu,

Do you want that the excise values should not get posted in the customer account as it is an export?

and also print Excise invoice, with Excise values and customer Invoice without excise values..?

I might have a solution.

Regard;s

Priyanka

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The client requirement is as i have explained earlier.The client is using Export under clain of Rebate.I know in any export scenario we have to create the ARE1 with reference to Excise doc.But what client is asking they are creating the ARE1 without excise invoice but with domestic invoice which will not contain any excise duties.I have asked the client what they are doing is legally stands or not.They are saying it is legaly approved.If any one is having the document releated to export from india released by Govt.please provide this will be helpful to me to clear understand the process.My aol address is rameshwark.

Regards,

Ramu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramu

I dont know in which type of exports, the client is using domestic invoice for ARE-1. Is it the sales made from EOU / EPZ / to a domestic customer which can be treated as DTA sales.

Are you mentioning about this ?? Please explain the export process little bit clearly so that members will try to give you a solution.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, Pathi,

Thanx for ur reply.

client is using Exports under claim of Rebates process.

Here we need to create 2 invoices. 1 for customs which will contain all the Excise duties and the 2 nd invoice is for Customer, which will not contain any excise related duties.

Could u plz suggest me the pricing procedure for this too.

Thanx&Regards,

Ramu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramu

I dont know why you are generating export invoice with excise duties for submitting to Customs which is not all needed. You should understand that Rebate is related to excise and therefore, it needs to be addressed / shown in ARE-1 document only and not in export invoice.

Practically speaking, while moving the goods from a manufacturing plant to port, you need to submit only Export Invoice, Packing List & ARE-1 document. Customs people will verify ONLY what are the items being exported, foreign currency value involved, shipping marks etc., and they will never check whether the shipment is going under rebate or duty free. It will be verified by Central Excise to whom, you are suppose to submit the ARE-1 copy duly endorsed by Customs authorities.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramu,

My experience of Export Under Rebate is being shared with you.

Export Under Rebate is done when a company is not entitled under Export under LuT or Bond. In such scenarios, excise duty is paid at the time of removal of goods.

In pricing , the excise duty should not be statiscal but in order to avoid the effect of same, u need to create a discount on excise values for Billing.

Based on the same Excise Invoice is created wherein the posting will happen directly to Excise registers ( Immediate Utilisation ).

Then prepare ARE1.

Excise Invoice print will show the Excise duties as the same needs to be submitted with other export documents as export proof to Rebate Commissioner for claiming the rebate of the excise duty already paid.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sriram.S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pathi,

Here I am doing the exports process as follows:

1.Creating exports sales order

2.Creating profarma Invoice wrt sales order

3.Delivery

4.Billing

5.Creating Excise Invoice wrt Billing

5.Then wrt Excise Invoice we r creating ARE-1.

Plz guide me whether this process is correct or need any modification?

my problem is that, as this is Export under claim of Rebate Excise duties should post to accounting so in pric procedure Excise cond types are not statistical. Now when I take customer Invoice Excise Duties are also flowing during printing. But customer Invoice should be with out Duties.I am using TAXINN .

Plz guide me what are all the corrections I need to do in pricing procedure.

Whether I need to include the Excise cond types(JEXP,JECS,ZHE) in my pricing procedure or not?

Thanx&Regards,

Ramu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanx for ur reply.

As u suggest to maintain discout cond types against excise cond types whether it should be statistical or how it will be? Plz guide me.

Thanx & Regards,

Ramu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramu,

The Discount Condition Type should be non statistical and the account key should be same as PR00 account key.

This will reduce the Excise Amount which its the customer account by the same amount as of Excise Values.

Regards

Sriram.S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramu,

Application of Removal of Excise... paid as per our standing, then what is the scenario: in which such requirement.

could you update .

Best Regards

SRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramu

ARE 1 is a document for exports to claim back the cenvat.

if there is no excise invocie , how can the system or even outside the system , the values can be known. hence the excise invocei is required

could you give the situation in more detail so that some solutions can be had

thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not possible to create ARE1 without creating excise invoice. It looks like a peculiar requirement. Let us know why they want to process like this.

Regards,

GSL.