Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

i have problem in translating the alv screen title. i think it's the gui title.

how can i translate this title.

thanks

Amit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use SE63....

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have an option called translate in the Go to button in your ABAP editor. There you can translate the text elements. Please check whether this title is defined as a text element. You can check in 2 places : 1st is while calling your ALV grid display function where you pass a text literal to display the heading. If this is a text element then please make sure you have maintained translation for that.

2nd is in the layout structure where you can define the layout heading. If this is a text element maintain the translation properly.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use SE63....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Can you please eloborate the problem? Are you looking to change the title dynamically or something else?

If yes, then you can define your title as &&&& initially and use set titlebar statement along with "with" option.

Example.

Suppose your GUI title is "Report" and you want to display "Report - Summary" based on a particular action.

SET TITLEBAR sy-title with "Summary", with do the trick.

Let me know if this is what you are looking for.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Dinesh.