Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cursor action Stopping at Warning message in BDC recording and Failing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone ,

I recorded Bin to Bin transfer in LT01 , in second screen i got warning message "This Bin is not a Fixed Bin for the material XXXXX''.Manually ,its an warning message and we can suppress it and To is getting created.

The Created BDC program is working in Foreground.

When we use the same recording in Background mode ,Its getting failed stopping the cursor at Warning message raising point and there is no movement from there.i observed that Sy-subrc here becomes 1001.

I had given external BDC_OKCODE '/00' to have this additional ENTER functinality.But its not resolving my problem....

Any pointers in this regard are much appreciated...

KY....

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Kranti

use BDC CODE like this

CALL TRANSACTION 'VL01N' USING IT_BDCDATA

MODE 'E'

UPDATE 'S'

MESSAGES INTO IT_MESSAGES.

in above example MODE 'E' only display error message and

ommit warning.

Rajiv singh.

0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

Thanks for your reply.I tried with same 'E' mode .Its working differently that It was able to create TO in debugging only and When we execute directly without debugging,It is faling to create...

I tried with Commit and It does not help me out...

Please help if you have any info on this..

KY....

0 Kudos

What is the message type you get when running in mode 'N'. Some messages are customizable, where those will have different functionality in On line and Batch, thus those might have W in Online, while E in Batch.

Once you give the exact message number and type it would me much easier to reply.

0 Kudos

What is the message type you get when running in mode 'N'. Some messages are customizable, where those will have different functionality in On line and Batch, thus those might have W in Online, while E in Batch.

Once you give the exact message number and type it would me much easier to reply.

former_member15255
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think you should run the BDC program in BackGround this should solve the problem of warning

Regards

suresh nair