cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blanket po

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

this is chandra shekar , in blanket po the system automatically picking the unit like AU which is qty unit for examlpe i'm procuring shoes for this company that is 100 pair i want to procure if im giving the unit as a pair system automatically taking AU is unit so any one can help me how to come out fom this issue and what r items we can procure with this doc

regards

chandra shekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got answer

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Blanket PO's are basically done with no GR...but are directly for the IR ie. need to pay for the activity which is directly done....

So system take the unit as AU which is activity unit ...check the tcode CUNI....

For procuring shoes, why don't you go for simple procurement??

Hope it helps....

Regards

Priyanka.P

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekhar,

In SAP, Blanket Purchase Orders refer to the business process where you have a Purchase Order with a validity period (start / end date) and a limit on the item. In this type of POs Goods Receipt is not allowed in system for which the GR indicator is switched off . Payment is effected by Invoice which is restricted to limit value.Here also system will not take any other UOM except AU which is defined for item category "B".Hence if you are procuring the materials of non stock type and has not any validity period better to create a standard PO with A/C assignment category "K".

Dhruba