cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

this is chandra shekar working as MM consultant ,here i our project my client is procuring services i dont how to procure services with CIN settings so i know normal process of procurement with me21n create po and ml81n for gr but the thing i'm not getting is there any saperate pricing procedure for services and how to create that procedure

our client procedure is like this

basic price 100

service tax 12 % on basic price

ecess 2 % on service tax

secess 1 % on service tax

so i want to this service can be claimable or not plz give send me if u have any screen shots

thanks & regards

chandra shekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Just as in case of your Pricing for purchases you will have to maintain the service conditions as required in the service pricing procedure. Assign proper access sequence and form a service pricing similar to ur normal pricing.

Allign all the conditions in the service pricing procedure and assign the same to the vendor.

Go to SPRO---MATERIALS MANAGEMENT

EXTERNAL SERVICES MANAGEMENT-----MAINTAIN SERVICE CONDITIONS

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Prasanna

Award pls if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

thanks for your reply ,but here my client wants 12 % service tax on basic price of service and 2 % ecess on service tax 1% secess on service tax so i dont know how to create pricing procedure for service plz can u tell me how to create pricing procedure for this if u have any sample plz send me

regards

chandra shekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

As per my understanding you just have to create a simple pricing procedure for services with Price, PF & ESI payable (if any) & also the Non-deductible tax condition types in your MM side.

Now regarding the service tax as per the Tax Procedure you are using (INJ or INN) you have to create a Service tax code in FTXP & maintain the rates in FV11 accordingly.

Maintain the GL accounts for the tax condition types Account Keys in OB40.

Enter the same Tax code while you create a PO.

Hope its clear.

Regards,