cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created Purchase order with vendor 1111, and i need to make freight vendor called 2222 for the same Material in the same Purcahse order.

1) what are settings required to configure in condition type for freight vendor??

2) Shall i manitain different Condition type??.

3) If the Price payment is Directly proptional to the Qty of goods received, then what i have to do

or

if it is standard price not propotional to the Quantity, then what i hava to do in {Purchase order. Then where i need to maintain??

Totally over all what are the settings required in SPRO . Can any one please help me???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

_Step 1

You create seperate vendor ie 2222 with account group for freight.

Step 2;

Now create P.Order with ref to your vendor 1111 here in condition u choose freight according to ur reqmnts double click on the conditions one screen will open now u can see at bottom right corner here u will give the vendor 2222 for frieght.

Step 3 ;

Now if u go for invoice verification with ref to ur P.O in the same time u can see bottom right side Goods recipt + planned delivery u should choose this one ,now enter ,the system will ask first for vendor 1111 amount + tax if any then enter,now system will ask u for vendor 2222 ie freight charge give amount + tax if any then post now we can see acc document for all .

you try this then reply me

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> 1) what are settings required to configure in condition type for freight vendor??

If you want to Post Frieght amount in Frieght Vendor Account then Create a Freight Vendor Using Freight Vendor Account Group in XK01

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) what are settings required to configure in condition type for freight vendor??

For getting the vendor tab in GR you have to crete a separate condition type for freight by copying any delivery cost condition and in the Control Data 2 of the new condition choose the field"Vendor in GR" and assign the Value 2(Entry Always Possible). Than enter this new condition in the PO and give the freight value.Than at the time of GR you will get the vendor tab where you can enter the Freight vendor code.

2) Shall i manitain different Condition type??.

Yes you can mantain different condition type or change the settings as suggested to a existing freight condition type.

3) If the Price payment is Directly proptional to the Qty of goods received, then what i have to do
or if it is standard price not propotional to the Quantity, then what i hava to do in Purchase order. Then where i need to maintain??

If the price pf freight is in quantity scale you can do that in the new condition tytpe by making the calculation type value as "C" quantity scale.

Dhruba

Edited by: Dhruba Charan Behera on Oct 12, 2008 2:13 PM

Edited by: Dhruba Charan Behera on Oct 12, 2008 2:15 PM