Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement in VF02 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,my client want the quantity field in change mode in vf02 transaction(change invoice).How to achive it?

Edited by: MFR on Oct 12, 2008 9:54 AM

3 REPLIES 3

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the below exits

V61A0001                                Customer enhancement: Pricing                                   
V60P0001                                Data provision for additional fields for display in lists       
V60A0001                                Customer functions in the billing document                      
V05N0001                                User Exits for Printing Billing Docs. using POR Procedure       
V05I0001                                User exits for billing index                                    
SDVFX011                                Userexit for the komkcv- and kompcv-structures                  
SDVFX010                                User exit item table for the customer lines                     
SDVFX009                                Billing doc. processing KIDONO (payment reference number)       
SDVFX008                                User exit: Processing of transfer structures SD-FI              
SDVFX007                                User exit: Billing plan during transfer to Accounting           
SDVFX006                                User exit tax line in transfer to accounting                    
SDVFX005                                User exit reserves in transfer to accounting                    
SDVFX004                                User exit G/L line in transfer to accounting                    
SDVFX003                                User exit cash clearing in transfer to accounting               
SDVFX002                                User exit for A/R line in transfer to accounting                
SDVFX001                                User exit header line in delivery to accounting                 
J_3RSINV

Regards

Pavan

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

i think that you can achieve it with SPRO configuration.

check with your functional consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My consultant is telling that it is not possible by SPRO configuration.Any other hint of achiving this?