cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interaction Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

What is interaction record and how to configure the interaction record in the IC Webclient crm 2007. Also need to find out how to create a follow up document lead from interaction record.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

TinaGi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

have you already had a look at Gert Tackaert's blog?

|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/10905] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Bettina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bettina,

Thanks for guiding me to Blog, that was really a useful information. But I want to ask you do I need to create any new transaction type for this interaction record or will it be automatically created when ever the interaction is done with BP.

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod

The Interaction Record is a Transaction which is used to record the "Interaction" between the Customer and the Call Centre.

Check Best Practice Guide C78 regarding the use of Transaction 0010.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

I tried checking the C78 best practice but I could not find any thing about Interaction Record, so can you please guide me to exact document?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod

Page 27.

Discusses copying Transaction 0010, this is defined as a Business Activity. This will be your Interaction Record.

I would recommend you read the entire document as this is not the only step you need to take to make this functionality work in the Webclient.

In General the Interaction Record is created by default once you confirm the customer. But the Transaction must be configured first, transaction 0010 is not active so you have to have the correct configuration in place first.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

I've gone throught the entire BP for Interaction center i.e. C78, now I understand that I need to create a new activty tranaction type which will be used as Interaction record.

Queries:

-When this interaction record is created how to get the details of the interaction record to get a report.

-When there is no BP created in the system i.e. the customer is calling the call center for the first time then how this interaction record will be created in the system.

Can you please explain.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod

Reporting is available within CRM 2007. I haven't configured myself but you could look at best practice guide C41 I think.

No Interaction Record should be created without first having a confirmed customer.

If the customer does not exist, then you need to create first and then create your Interaction Record. The creation option is SAP standard within the Identify Account view.

Regards

Arden