cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

test von volki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to upload Master GL accounts through lsmw. I have nearly 15 fields in my excel spread sheet and using a flat file after converting to .txt. Can any one suggest me which transaction code to be used?, I have tried with fs00, fs01 etc. Further is it necessary to have Record end indicator in the .txt file (SENDE)?

It looks to me that I am doing some basic mistakes and an input on the structure of the file (Fields it Should contain) and general guidance is solicited..

My efforts are successful till convert and display of data but when I am trying to create batch input session I got few other type of errors earlier but in my present cycle of effort it is test von volki.

Regards

Ramakrishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jose

While I could upload the GL master through the recording as advised by you which was pretty smooth still I am looking at why the process is not successful by batch input method. I have nearly seen all posts related to keyword lsmw and virtually a good number of apostings on net but nothing has come out.

Thank you very much and look forward for similar response in future

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rama my friend

Didn t realize that was a post made by you

very sorry

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest you use two recordings. One for FSP0 (first) and other for FS00(Second).

Example. FSP0

SAKNR C(010)

KTOPL C(004)

KTOKS C(007)

XPLACCT C(001)

XBILK C(001)

TXT20_ML C(020)

TXT50_ML C(050)

BILKT C(007)

FS00

SAKNR

BUKRS

WAERS

XSALH

MWSKZ

XMWNO

XOPVW

XKRES

ZUAWA

FSTAG

XINTB

FDLEV

XGKON

HBKID

HKTID

Is not neccesary to record end indicator.

REgards

jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

I am using standard Batch/Direct input Method with 0010/0002/RFBISA00/B. Can you extend help/tips on this

regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rama Hello

Please check this discussion

Hopes it helps

I always use Recordings..