cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment Master Data Display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PM Experts,

I m facing a problem regarding equipments Master data display.

When I used t-code ih01 after getting the list of technical object when I click any of the technical object, in equipment master data structure tab I can see the functional location and superior equipment

But when I m seeing the same equipment No. through IE03 I m not able to see the functional location or superior equipment in structure tab.

One more difficulty hw to see the changes history effectively because when I see the changes history Extra---- Display Changes.there are no. of entry at a single time for example at 15:10:05 ( 15 hrs 10 min. & 05 sec ) there are ten changes in old value H & New value D . What it means please explain.

RC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RC

Q1: Have you hidden any field using field selelction (IMG), or by transaction variants ?

Q2: You probably made several field changes at the same time, then saved the equipment. Each change shows up as a seperate line in the change history report.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pete,

I got the answer

1.In Ih01 Valid date i was taking in past so it was showing the past history of equipment.

2.whenever I m dismantling any functional location it is showing multiple changes at a single time.

RC

Edited by: Raju chauhan on Oct 12, 2008 3:31 PM

Answers (0)