cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New role creation for display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to create a role such that the users can see only the pricing but not the costing, for sales quotations and orders, for a particular distribution channel?

Regards,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

If you wish to create a new Role, Use T. Code: PFCG.

Once created assign the same role in to User's Profile Via T. Code: SU01.

Here itself, in Authorization you may add T. Codes (for Display) and also define/ restrict User's view/ access to Sales Area data (i.e. Distribution Channel).

Better to take help from Basis-Administrator as its purely Basis-job.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

try tcode SHD0, where you make your own screen variant and assign to your sales doc type. you can specify what appears and what do not. so, the users see only what you allow. i will check if this variant can be assigned to profiles so only some users can be restricted.

however, allow me to check if we can prevent access to 'costing'. by 'costing', do you mean VPRS or do you mean costing in controlling? if you wish to hide VPRS, you can refer to sapnote 105621.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I want to hide the costing by controlling.

Regards,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit

You can certainly achieve this.We had the same problem.

I found a SAP note that has detailed instructions on how to implement the solution for restricting the costing(VPRS).

I dont remember the SAP note# but you can certainly look up. You will need ABAPer and Basis team's help to implement this.

I am hoping you want to do this in VA02/VA03. You may also want to restrict the accounting view in material master by having basis team develop a role and assigning to profiles.