cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output determination with changed medium and time...its critical

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

i have got a typical problem regarding Output determination....

i have cretaed a new output type ZCNE with medium=5 and time=3..

with this several orders were made with this combinations..

now for certain orders, it was changed to medium=5 and time=4

but then it was observed that this timing of 4 also got reflected in the existing orders i. e orders which were created before making change in the time.

my question is why this would happen because i thought it will show only in the newly created orders..but the changed time also got reflected in the exisitng orders..

Why would that have happened? Shouldn't they have stayed at a time of 3 and only new orders would reflect the change to a 4?

thanx in advance,

Sourav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If you have changed the trigger time in the O/p determination in the O/p types, then it will update in the new orders. This is because it is a config change.

But if you change the trigger time in the condition records, it will reflect in the existing orders as well as this is a change in master data.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is possibly because of the change in the output condition record, the condition record might have been changed to time = 4 and if those old documents were opened in change mode and saved, the new ouput wud have been triggered, you can possibly check & confirm it