Quality Inspection of Intermediate material
Can any body help me to have inspection for Intermediate material.
The scenarion is as follows:
*This is a process industry.
while processing raw material, some intermediate materials are created in the process.
These materials are NON stock items (NON valuated).
These are not the part of BOM.No routing is defined for them.*
Routing and BOM is maintained for Semifinish material.
There is a requirement of quality Inspection of these intermediate materials, after every 2 hours.
Please tell me, how can the inspection lot be generated and how the inspection will be recorded with Time reference ?
What masters are needed for this requirement ?
Babusingh Samuel replied
Your process there is no Intermediate stage with item code, But you want inspect the stage.
1. So for that You have to create one intermediate item code with Quality view only and assign 89 Inspection Type.
2. Create Inspection plan with Inspection point as 150 Time based.
3. Now you can create manual inspection lot for the intermediate stage and do the inspection every 2hrs.
Follow calibration cycle.
1. Create equipment for Intermediate stage.
2. Create maintenance plan for every 2hrs.
3. System will automatically create the inspection lot @ every 2Hrs.
Revert for further clarification.