cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workcenter error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

We are planning to use 'Implementation and upgrade' workcenter feature for a new rollout. Our newly installed SM is 7.0 SP-16. My SAP GUI is 7.10 patched to level 9. I have configured the workcenters in IMG and assigned the necessary roles for users.

However when transaction SOLMAN_WORKCENTER is executed, I get the error "The page cannot be displayed".

There are no additional error messages I can look into.

Is there any settings to be taken care of for the transaction to work properly.

Thank you.

^

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark -

Is there anymore text in the error you are getting? Usually the first time you run SOLMAN_WORKCENTER it takes forever to compile, and eventually your session will just time out. It's taken me as many as 10-12 tries before the transaction runs. Just keep executing the transaction and it will eventually work.

Edited by: SolManiac on Oct 14, 2008 1:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reponse. Unfortunately I still get the same message " The page cannot be displayed". There arent any additional error or text messages. Cant pin down the missing setting though.

^

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

do you still have this problem? As Im facing the same and couldnt find any solution so far...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

is this your fresh installation ?

did you publish the its site as internal and did you activated and tested the services in sicf transaction?

in case if you did not do the above then search for the keywords and there are lot many threads available here

Regards,

Vijay.