cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

statistical IO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1) may i know what is the purpose of statistical internal order for? can have example of the usage?

2) under what circumstances we need to use statistical internal order?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, The Statistical Internal Order helps in capturing the expenses with breakup details for better monitoring and control. For example, there is a seperate Cost Center for Vehicle Maintenance. For each vehicle, we can have seperate Statistical Internal Order. Thereby, the expenditure incurred for vehicle maintenance can also be caputured against the Vehicle's Statistical IO and Cost Center. This helps in comparing the expenditure incurred against each vehicle and to control it realistically. Trust this answers your query! Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

are you saying each vehicle has its own statistical IO? 1 vehicle 1 statistical IO for what use? i still do not understand your example.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Stat IO is for analysis and reporting purpose only. No settlement possible

Example you have an event for product lunch, or any event/celebration .You will create order for each event. All expenses for the event will be captured in the order. you can fix budget to the order as well for controlling.

Another example is ,,,,Internal order for mobile and telephone exp. Create internal order for each employee by batch. assign order in each expenses booking (validation and substitution can help you). you can put budget or limit for order for controlling purposes ( employee as per their entitlement)

Regards

Dinabandhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

your example seems like normal internal order and not statistical.

i know statistical IO is for analysis and no settlement. i would like to know why need to create statistical IO and under what situation we need to create. with example is much appreciate.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Let me elaborate my example for good understanding. Suppose, there are lots of vehicles which being maintained by an entity to carry out their transport activities. So they need to monitor the expenditure against budgeted amount as a whole and as well against each vehicle. In that scenario, you need to have one Cost Center for all Vehicle's cost to be accumulated as well one Statistical Internal Order for each Vehicle. While capturing the cost incurred against vehicle A, the posting will go to Cost Center of Vehicle Maintenance and the Statistical Internal Order for Vehicle A also. By this they can monitor and control at Macro level as well at micro level for each Motor Vehicle. I have chosen this example because it is very simple and clarity level is also good. Trust this helps much! Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i guess i am clear now.

as all vehicle go to the same cost center, to track every single vehicle expense we use statistical IO. vehicle A with its IO 001, vehicle B with its IO 002 and so on. this statistical IO just for analysis and reporting only so that we know individual vehicle expenditure.

cost center as a whole not able to break down to each vehicle expenses. this is the reason and use of statistical IO.

correct?

thanks

0 Kudos

Yes you are correct. However, The document should have the real cost object when you using the statastical IO. you can't use only statastical IO in document/line item.

Vara

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the real cost object is cost center in assignment tab. this is correct right?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. The cost center you enter in the field "Actual posted CCtr"

Answers (0)