cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Purchase Order Automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

What do you customize in order to create a purchase order automatically ?

After, Which transaction, do I use ?

thanks a lot

Joel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To make purchase order automatic use below setting

1. In material master record in Purchasing View of the material master data, the "Autom. PO" field must be clicked..

2.Purchasing View of the Vendor Master Data, the "Automatic Purchase Order" field must be clicked

3. Create source list for material ,plant combination and mark preferred vendors if any.

4. Outline Agreement or Purchasing Info Record shall be maintained which will allow the automatic copying of unit price and other conditions into PO.

hope it solves ur issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PPKK,

I am sorry, but I haven't been enought accurate. I would like to create a purchase order, from a good receipt. See in the customizing : materials management / Inventory Management and Physical Inventory / Goods Receipt / Create Purchase Order Automatically.

in the customizing,

1/ I have assigned the plants to a purchasing organization

2/ I have marked the mouvement 101 for the automatic PO.

But after which transaction, do I use ?

If I use MIGO (mvt 101), SAP demand a PO number !

Thanks a lot for your help

Joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

automatic puchase order creation option in movement type is useful when you do the goods reciept with out reference to a purchase order say movement type 501 in MIGO then if you would like to generate purchase order during goods recipet time.

you are correct Movement type 101 definitley requires a purchase order to recieve goods.

Hope you understood concept.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

case 1 : Auto PO from GR:

Check in customizing whether you have maintained creation of automatic PO during good receipt.

Menu path : MM -> Inventory Management -> Goods Receipt -> Create Purchase order Automatically -> Activate Auto PO creation for Mvt type.

And then activate Auto PO creation in vendor master & in Material Master Purchasing View.

case 2: For Auto Po:For automatic PO creation from PR,

1) Material Master purchasing view tick automatic PO check box

2) Vendor Master purchasing view tick automatic PO check box.

3) Maintain Source list for Vendor & Material.(ME01)

4) Maintain Purchase Info Record.(ME11)

5) Create a Purchase Requisition.(ME51)

6) Use T.Code: ME59 (ME59N)& execute for PR for vendor, you will be able to create automatic PO.

regards

venga

govind_ramesh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you planning to use replenishment process or are you planning to convert a number of Purchase requisitions to Purchase orders ?

If it is the PR to PO process then ME59n Tx.code will help you.

If it is replenishment then you will have to do some configurations too.

Pl. be clear on your requirement.

Regards

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govin,

I am sorry, but I haven't been enought accurate. i would like to create a purchase order, from a good receipt. See in the customizing : materials management / Inventory Management and Physical Inventory / Goods Receipt / Create Purchase Order Automatically.

in the customizing,

1/ I have assigned the plants to a purchasing organization

2 I have marked the mouvement 101 for the automatic PO.

But after which transaction, do I use ?

If I use MIGO (mvt 101), SAP demand a PO number !

Joel

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you have to check all the setting befor you to MIGO

1.Material master in purchasing screen Auto PO checked

2.Purchase group should be same in

Material master

Vendor master

info record

3. Vendor master purchasing screen should be checked with Auto PO

then do a MIGO with Mvt type 101. then it will give PO number once you post the document.

refer following

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

I have made the instructions of :

When I lauch MIGO (mouvement 101) , SAP doesn't require the vendor but it requires the purchasing group.

I wanted to add this field (EKGRP) in the customizing of MIGO / 101, as optional fiel, but SAP doen't want that (Field EKGRP is not allowed for transaction type 101).

Best Regards

Joel