cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem changing condition type price value, manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends, let me try to tanslate the subjet.

I have a condition type that take its value from a formula.

The condition type configuration has no limitations (blank) in Manual entries.

I created a quotation and if we want to change the condition type price manually, the system replace the value we introduced, for the previous one, so we can not change it.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Gerardo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GSL and thanks for your answer, I am going to test it.

Regards,

Gerardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When defining the condition type in V/06, in "changes which can be made" view, select the option A or C in manual entries field.

It means that if you select A, systemw ill aloow you to change manually. If C, then manual entry has a priority.

Also check with the ABAPer who has developed the formula if it is possible to allow changes through coding.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivanand, and thanks for your answer.

I tested everything you suggested, but they did not worked.

I am going to talk to ABAPer in order to review the formula.

Regards,

Gerardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo

In the settings for condition type , V/06

in the TAB " changes whoich can be made" you can check the box "calcualtion Type"

in the quotation processing, you can go to the pricing screen and the docuble clcik on the condition

in the control screen , you can change the calculation type from "H or J or I" to A- percentage or B fixed amount as you like

hope this helps

Thanks

Akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akasha and thanks for your answer.

I tested everything you suggested, but they did not worked.

Regards,

Gerardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The code in the formula will run each and every time you go to the conditions tab and make any changes. So you will have to modify the code in the formula with the help of ABAPer to check for manual entry being made and then use that value instead of picking the value as per the calculations in the code.

Regards,

GSL.