cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default billing type-

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all

During intercomp.billing billing type is IV.

But for this transction i defined a separate billing type copied from IV to ZIV.and also sett up with copy controll. When i come for inter comp billing what happened - after puting the delivery no when i enter system bydefault takes IV billing type.

But i want earlier billing type ZIV. I marked also that if i enter manually billing type before entering delivery no then system accepts also ZIV billing type.

My requirement is how after entering deivery no system will take my defined billing type ZIV that should bydefault.

thanks

sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

check in your sales doc type using VOV8 and go the Billing section. make sure that 'ZIV' is entered in intercompany billing type. then test again.

regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear-

whatever yuu are telling thats right, but this is the case of STO. So in that case no need to start transction from doc. type(order type). Inthis case we start from PO . in that scenario how to assign the billing type for default. Is there any option to mantain the req. billing type in PO doc type , plsmake it clear .

thanks

sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the delivery type (0VLK) you will find the default order type (for eg: DL). Go to the sales document ype (VOV8) for that default order type and enter the intercompany billing type.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This can be set in the order type config. Go to VOV8, check the setting of your standard order.

You may see a filed in the bottom as intercompany billing type, maintain ZIV nstead of IV. Now the system will propose ZIV automatically.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear-

whatever yuu are telling thats right, but this is the case of STO. So in that case no need to start transction from doc. type(order type). Inthis case we start from PO . in that scenario how to assign the billing type for default. Is there any option to mantain the req. billing type in PO doc type , plsmake it clear .

thanks

sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

please be clear with your situation. intercompany and STO are 2 different scenarios. in intercompany, your sales organization (and company) receives the order and electronically informs another company within the same SAP system to deliver the materials to customer. you bill the customer, and the delivering plant bills you.

in STO, you use PO to deliver from one plant to another plant, usually within the same company. since the PO and not the sales order triggers the transaction and stock transfers are made within the same company, there is no registered sale; hence, no billing required.

which scenario fits your situation? are you talking about excise taxes?

regards.