Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import PO with GR based

former_member225044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello.

We are Going for Import PO.

We are creating the Import PO with Gr based Indicator. now Tax code is Zero.

Customs clearing account is seprate.. from that A/c we will pay the Customs amount.

So while doing the MIRO for Customs.(planned delivery cost from MIRO option), system will generate the Commercial exc Inv No.

So when i go for MIGO with ref to PO. then system will Popup the Commercial Exc Iv no then we will cancel from MIGO screen .

Then system will shown me the Full PO qty's BED ,ECS and SECess and AED... but iam capturing the MIGO partaily.... Excise base value also shwon in USD.....

Regards

sapman man

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

hope uhave created CUSTOMS as a vendor ,to this customer give thecurrency as inr

u can do gr based IV

or at time of miro amend the po , add one more same line item

with remining quantities then miro then j1iex for first line item

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

What i understood from your thread is you want to do the Excise invoice for partially and pay duties to the custom vendor for the partial quantity of goods receipt, for the same you can change the duty and the quantity while doing the MIRO trax. So the same data will flow when you will enter the MIGO screen and mention there the commercial invoice number.

For partial delivery check in your vendor settings, the GR based INV verification should be marked. For multiple currency check your settings in SPRO. The sytem defaults the same from vendor master.

Hope it helps

Regards

Sujoy