cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI configuration issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I changed the label of a field on the assignment block in development system and transported the change into QA system. I look at the the UI config in QA system (display only access, understandable) and I see my field label change. However, my webUI does not reflect the change. Can anybody please help me with it ?

I tried the following:

1) Made sure same config is being used ( role config key, comp.usage, object type, sub object type combination) in both dev and QA systems.

Thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

xavier_dehairs2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, if your text is an OTR text, you can try to run the transaction /$OTR in SAP Gui, this refresh the text buffers, this has worked for me in the past.

Regards,

Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete cookies did not work for me.

It wasn't an OTR text, but I have hidden some standard fields.

However, when I click on personalization on the assignment block and click on reset to default, it worked. Now the problem is I will have hard time in telling users to do this. Is there a config setting that does the reset globally that I can transport over ?

Thanks

former_member813607
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreesanth,

Did you checked whether the role config key attached to the bus role ?.

Regards, Sudeep..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. my role config key is linked to business role I logged in with.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Probably if you make changes again in BSP Workbench for bus role for the required assignment block and save them in TR and then transport it to Qa system. It should help.

Regards,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sreesanth,

This is a limitation. We need to make sure the configuration is reset to default when the configuration changes are made. As far as i know there is no such customizing by which we can reset the config.

I have faced similar kind of issues.

Regards,

Vinay

CarstenKasper
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

regarding the global deltion of personalizations.

There is a report you can execute for this: BSP_DLC_DELETE_PERSONALIZATION

Put a * in the user field.

cheers Carsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot carsten. Curious to know, how do we know that there is such report existing ?? Any pointers to the documentation would be very helpful.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any inputs on this issue ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to delete your IE cookies

and relog in to see if it changed.