cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gr and ir post to copa

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1) for item base on standard price, price difference during GR or IR will post to copa. does it mean if GR price difference is 10 and IR the price difference -2, then the total difference in copa is 8?

2) for item base on map, how does the difference flow to copa? the changes in stock account how to flow to copa?

3) for item base on standard price, after miro posting, why no profitability analysis in accounting doc.

4) for item base on map, after miro posting, i do not see profitability analysis in accounting document. why?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, 1) If both the differences are captured in same value field, it shall be 8 2) Changes in stock account do not flow into COPA 3) & 4) There is no way to see profitability analysis in FI document(Further, Query not clear) Trust this helps much! Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for clarification of my understanding.

1) only price difference flow to copa which is due to deviation in standard price, correct?

2) changes in stock account for map product due to price variance, not flow to copa, correct?

3) if no variance in either price difference for standard price or changes in stock account for map, then no document posted to copa, correct?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, You are absolutely right. Trust that I have answered your query and you can now close the thread, at the same time, pl encourage us to lend our continued support to our fellow brethern. Cheers!

Answers (0)