cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functionality in Enh pts in SDV03V02 (Backorder resch.) prgm; EHP3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have Enhancement pack 3. When I checked the backorder rescheduling program SDV03V02, I now notice that there are 4 Enhancement points (G04 to G07) at the top of the program code. I want to know what extra functionality will be provided if I activate these enhancements. Surprisingly, when I checked the documentation and the delta functionality, I did not find the Backorder program mentioned anywhere.

Can someone please throw light on these enhancement points in backorder program? What is the functionality they offer? What would be the impact?

Thanks,

Ashutosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member288881
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

these 4 enhancement points are also available in ERP 6.0. Here the Industry Solution DIMP has some extensions. This is not related to Enhancement Package 3 of ERP 6.0. So this is only active if you would have activated the Industry Solutions Business Function Set in SFW5.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christoph,

Thanks for your response. This code has not been activated as yet. I am looking for some documentation, on what functionality will be provided if we do activate it. If you can lead me to any documentation, it will be helpful.

Thanks,

Ashutosh

former_member288881
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

you should NOT activate it. It is not a Business Function of the Enhancement Packages. If you would activate DIMP-"Business Function Set" you will change your ERP system to an Industry Solution System for "Discrete Industries and Mill Products". I doubt that this is required. So please do not try it out. There is no way back once an Industry is applied.

So you cannot use these enhancements via Business Functions of Enhancement Packages.

Thank you and best regards,

Christoph

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!