cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

f110

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is next payment date in auto matic paymant program f110?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the next payment date in f110 is an important date to relate to.

An open item is due: baseline date + payment condition (OBB8) + tolerance days (FBZP/All Company codes). So the payment run will look up the next payment date and makes sure that I always receive the maximum discount. So if my discount (inlcuding the tolerance days) would not be valid at the next run any more than it will be selected by this run.

If I don't have discount it will look up that including the tolerance days my open items still can be paid in the next run or should they be paid in this run as in the next run they would be out of the payment condition (that would mean for me to pay interest for the late payments later on).

Hope that helps.

Best regards,

Jeno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Next payment date in auto payment is next date of payment which you want to pay. Example today date is 13.10.08 and next date is 14.10.08. System is not allow to run the program without mention the next day.

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

This date is needed in order to check the due date of payables. If an item is already overdue on the date of the next payment run, or would lose cash discount, the system pays the item in this payment run.

The general rule for receivables is that they cannot be paid until the baseline date for payment has been reached. Such items are paid on or after the baseline date for payment, regardless of when the next payment run is scheduled.

regards

sai

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This date is needed in order to check the due date of payables. If an

item is already overdue on the date of the next payment run, or would

lose cash discount, the system pays the item in this payment run.

The general rule for receivables is that they cannot be paid until the

baseline date for payment has been reached. Such items are paid on or

after the baseline date for payment, regardless of when the next payment

run is scheduled for.

Cheers

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

next payment date means today is value date,

in app tomrrow is next date

for exm:

today date is 13.10.2008

next date means 14.10.2008

i hope ur doubt clear

regards,

janakiram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With this date you are telling the payment run program, when you would probably carry out the next run.

The run checks payables which may become overdue by that date, such documents are picked in the current run itself.

An example:

You are running the payment program today, so as a simple selection, the doucments which are due till 10th or earlier are picked up in the run.

Now you enter the next payment date as say 15/10/2008. And there are documents which are falling due on 11th, and the 13th and the 20th. The run will additionally pick up documents falling due on the 11th and 13th, but will not pick up the ones falling due on or after 15/10/2008; 20th in this example.

Trust this is clear.

Cheers