Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

statistical document to real

Hi Guys,

I need to convert statistical charges posted to a finalized contract account into u2018realu2019 or u2018liveu2019 in order that the debt can be invoiced and followed up.

I am using dunning user exit 0350. Creating one FM for this.

Table: T_DFKKOP

Step1: Here first I will check whether account is finalized or not.

After that as per my understanding,

Step2: We have to clear the statistical document and post a new document to replace it, a real document. Is this right?

If above step is right:

Here how to find relationship between stat document and real document based on main/sub transaction. I found one TCode: FQC0. This shows Main/Sub Transaction of stat and real document in one row.

So for example if the statistical document to be reversed has the statistical key u201CGu201D and main/sub 0010/0010, the real document that replaces it must have the corresponding main/sub as per the table on transaction FQC0 for the posting area 1010 (example, 0010/0020).

So my questions are:

1. Here how to find relationship between stat document and real document based on main/sub transaction? (Please remember I have to code this part)

2. How to clear/reverse statistical document? Is there any standard FM?

3. How to post real document? Is there any standard FM?

I consider myself as a rookie in this area, so it would be of great help if you explain your answers in steps.

Thanks.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question