cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workflow: purchase order created approve defferent users

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

i am creaed purchase order throw workflow. under that based on release stategy released and cancelld working fine. but our client requirement is two defferent release codes is customising one release code <=1000 is approved (current user), and another release code is =>1000 is approved (another user). so please give me a valuable suggestions.

advance thanks you.

Regards,

Bikshu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on the release strategy for PO, you can set the agents in config. SPRO - Materials Management - Purchasing - Purchase Order - Release Procedure for Purchase Order - Define Release Procedures for PO's - Workflow.

Here, based on the release group and release code, you can set the approval agents. This method can be used if your approval agents are fixed and known. If it has to be calculated at runtime, then you have to use other methods and rules.

Ensure that you have made an entry of 1 in the Workflow column for the appropriate release group and release code under SPRO - Materials Management - Purchasing - Purchase Order - Release Procedure for Purchase Order - Define Release Procedures for PO's - Release code.

In you step in the workflow, leave the agents as blank when you adopt this method.

Cheers,

Satish

Edited by: Satish Kumar R on Oct 13, 2008 1:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sathish,

Thanks for your reply the our issue. so based on the release group and release code. I used to method and rules calculated at runtime, how can u follow the procedure please help me

I am thank ful to u.

Thanks&Regards,

Bikshu.

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just configure the release strategy and activate the std WF WS20000075, it should be taken care.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanking you sathish. i got a solution. if u dont mind please give me your mail if u have to any doughts i will ask u.

Thanks&Regards,

Bikshu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let me know how you designed workflow to approve purchase order

based on release strategy.

Thanks

Bhuvana