cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partial delievery

Former Member
0 Kudos

frds

in 1 order x materiall is ordered with 20 nos.now i want to create sales order .delievery and bill with just 10 no.s but system doesnt allow me to do so..whr do i need to make difference?

pls help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in cust master it is allowed for 9 times...but still the error remains..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

check the sales order, whther cpleted delivery tick is there? If yes, then remove the same. What error the system is throwing?

Prase

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding you want to do the partial delivery and the system is not allowing.

In sales order you have entered 20 Nos and you want to deliver only 5 now.

So while creating the delivery first change the delivery quantity to 5 and than do the picking with 5 qty, in general it allows.

If you get any error message, please mention the error message number.

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried same scenerio. and I get an error "No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date

Message no. VL248

"

and when i go to the sales order and i have checked in sales order. i see that the order quantity is changed with what i have written in delivery document.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check the schedule line date at order and create delivery with that date using [vl01n].

kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check schedule line date of order and create delivery [vl01n] with that date.

kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in va01 i select cust ,mat,ee each

then i go for delievery vl01n

i want to deliever only 5 this time..so pick up 5 only..system is not in position 2 create bills ..

help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the customer master, whether you have set the partial delivery allowed indicator. If not maintain the same and try.

Prase