cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble Loading a flat file into BPS using a Web Browser, Please help ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm in BW 3.5.

I did everything and also followed the How to .. paper to upload a flat file into BPS tran cube via a Web browser.

I created a Web Browser and generated a BSP application. When I run the BSP application I get the following error:

"The generated data is not contained in the selection condition" UPC204

The error message also says:

"The error message can appear when you use a planning function to generate data that is outside the data range specified by the selection conditions of the planning package"

When I save the variables that I select in the web interface they are getting saved in a table(UPC_VAR_CHA_ACT), but somehow the BSP application cannot look into those values, which I think is the cause of above issue.

Please help.

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This type of error is quite common in BPS operations. This generally happens due to some missing values in the restriction of the planning levels and the packages.

The error message is "The generated data is not contained in the selection condition" UPC204

Check in the planning level and the package, all the restrictions that have been defined and verify whether the values which are getting uploaded through the flat file are present in the election condition of the level or in the package.

Please award points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Niranjan,

The planning level and package are Ok. The variable I defined for them has these values and also when I select the values from the Variable screen of hte Web interface, the values gets saved in the above variables which are assigned to the planning level and package.

So, I think the issue is somewhere in the BSP application (SE80)... any clue on where could I be missing something ?

Answers (0)