Credti check is not working in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In config, i have 3 levels of Credit checks:

01 = Sales order

02 = Delivery

03 = Goods Issue

So first, i have made setup a combination of cred control area, risk category and credit group (01, 02, 03).

Then i have made the following setings for Sales doc & delivery doc.

T-Codes OVA6, OVAD, OVA8

but System is checking credit control only for Order & not for Delivery

Any idea?

cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the availability check is on in delivery then do the Availability check again in Delivery , this will trigger Credit Check again in Delivery.

Regards,

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Two types of credit checks is there

1.simple credit check

2.Automatic credit check

1.Simple credit check :(OVAK)

A - Run simple credit limit check and

Warning Message

B - Run simple credit limit check and

Error Message.

C - Run simple credit limit check and

Block Delivery

2.Auto matic credit check :

path :

IMG  Financial Accounting  Accounts Receivables and Payables  Credit Management  Credit Control Account  Define Risk Categories

Maintain credit groups :

path :

IMG  SD  Basic Functions  Credit Management/Risk Management  Credit Management  Define Credit Groups

01 Credit Group for Sales Order

02 Credit Group for Delivery

03 Credit Group for Goods Issue

u can mainatain

Document Type Check Credit Credit Group

QT - -

OR D 01

CS - -

RO D 01

Checks are carried out at three places:

u2022 Sales Order

u2022 Delivery

u2022 Goods Issue

u can view the maintaintainance of the credit limit (ova8 )

u cann chech these things u can find the credit limit.

regards, sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

This is the Basic settings..

With out this i can not get my error...

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi veera ,

i am giving from the begining. Those setting r fulfill then u can stop the different levels.

u can give the error messege in order level u can stop delivey level.

u can give the order level bloced , u cant move the delivery level.

ok

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case when you have created the sale order the credit block has happened. so the document status 'Overall Credit status' (VBUK-CMGST) will be changed to 'B' 'Credit check was executed, document not OK'. Once you release the document the document status changes to 'D' which is 'Document released by credit representative'. After that you tried creating the delivery in general if the status is 'D' it says the document is already approved by the credit manager. So it wont through any error message in delivery.

Regards

Mani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mani,

Catching....Great...now we got the Reason (why it is not checking )...

But what is the solution for rquirement--system should check both order level & delivery level...

any idea ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check Whether the Open Deliveries and Update Group Settings in OVA8-Automatic Credit Control Settings.

Regards,

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes update group 00...12 assigned...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Veera

Once u activated credit check at order..delivery and goods issue.. At first instance it will check at order only.. no need to wait for till delivery ..

May be u confused.. remove credit check at order level and make credit check at delivery and goods issue level it will allow you to save order the triggers at delivery level credit check..

Regards

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Boss,

No confusion...

System will do Credit check & block order for Customer "A".

Based on his Promise (he will pay before delivery)...Order can be released....

But at that time of delivery...we dont know whether he paid or not...that is the reason why my client wants system to do delivery check agai at delivery...

i hope now you understand...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether you have checked the open deliveries in customizing and also check whether you have assigned your credit group for the respective delivery type in the customization.

Regards

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,,

Assigned all settings...

My dobut is...My risk category is 001...if i assign 001 for one customer...then i assign 001 with credit group 01 & 02...then in OVA8,

i have made credit settings for both Sales order & delivery block for both credit groups...

but when i create sales order,,,it is working fine..then i release & create delivery...but in delivery creation...it is not checking...

But if i deactivate credit check at order level...that time credit check is working in delivery...

Any idea ?

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

When you created a sales order where the check is done, why do you expect at delivery level. Or else kindly check FD32 also give the tick in both sales order and in delivery level.

Hope this may solve your problem.

regards,

R.Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Can you tell the field where we can mention the delivery check in FD32 ?

Cheers