cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiiiiiiiii.

when i try to save a sales order i'am getting a "pricing error mandatory conditions is missing",

plz help me out

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

go to OVKK and check if there is an entry in the condition type column (for your mandatory pricing condition type).

regards.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can check condition record of ur princing procedure

(V/08).And u can maintain pricing procedure dermination in OVKK. And u can maintain conditon in vk11.

u can solve the pricing error.

regards,

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please maintain the condition records for mandatory condtion types

Regards

DV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Check in V/08 what condition typs are set as mandatory in your pricing procedure.

Maintain the condition records are maintained for those condition types.

Else system will give that errror.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Analysis button in Conditions ,this will leads to a detailed screen of Pricing procedure,Maintain the Conditions Records whereever mandatory Condition Record Missing right side of the page. Maintain all the records and update pricing .

Regards,

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We can set conditions as Mandatory in Pricing procedure. If this is set, then the condition record should be maintained for this condition type in the sales order.

Maintain the condition PR00 and MWST through VK11. Otherwise go to V/08, uncheck the mandatory check against those condition types in the pricing procedure.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Riya

Please take yr pricing procedure ( sales doc header -- sales ) and check the same in V/08 and check the details of the same there u will find some condition are mandatory. Check the same are there in sales order or not? If not maintain the same thr. VK11 and update the pricing in sales order.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the pricing procedure the mandatory checkbox is checked for one or more condition types. Check whether these condition types are present in the sale order in the item conditions tab. As these are mandatory condition they should be present in the sale order.

Regards,

GSL.