cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues after SP 17 (ST-400 SP17)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After the application of SP17 I have (again, as always after applying SPs to SolMan) new issues I couldn´t find any infos:

1. Creating messages in the Solution Manager by the feedback (which worked before nicely, even in SolMan 3.2 or lower) fires now an "Wegen Fehler 513 wurde keine Meldung im Support Desk System angelegt, Meldungsnr. BCOS005". The message is created though. BCOS_CUST/OSS_MESG is set to NONE.

2. If you create via feedback a message from production system, the system data (SP levels etc.) is in the message, from the test systems it is not. Ibase was not changed, basically nothing was changed but the application of the SP.

3. One testsystem was upgrade to EHN3, if I use MOPZ to get the SPs, they are selected for the NON-EHP3 components. The system data in SMSY is correctly reflecting the EHP3 installation.

4. Starting of the SelfDianose is still showing a blank white screen for 2 minutes until it will show anything (WD-ABAP is so DEAD slow...)

Markus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just as a follow up:

after > 2 weeks of discussing with the support the problem is partially solved. Some customizing "is missing". Apparently SP17 needs more/different things to be customized than earlier support package levels. Documentation? Nothing - how could I expect something like that...

Markus