cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z (Custom Made) Program for Investment Management. How is it Made?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

How are Z (custom made) programs made? And where are they made?

What is the procedure we have to follow?

What tables are to be considered?

Kindly guide.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, You need to know the requirement of information, the client wants. In addition, if the client could able to give you the layout of the report. Then it is well and good. After that you need to search in which table and in which fields in the tables, we can get these information. This is an indepth analysis. Moreover, you need to come out with logic by which the required information is brought. After that, on the basis of these studies, you need to prepare function specification and submit it to ABAP team. Then one ABAP consultant shall be assigned to take up the work. In your case, if it is IM, you need to know more about the tables associated with this module. I shall try to get you the details if you are satisfied about my direction given above. Trust this helps much! Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

But a functional consultant can make this report based on the processes he knows.

Let's assume, process knowledge and requirement is known pre-hand.

Which TCode then provides the functionality to perform this? I.e. create a Z (custom made) report.

I want to know which TCode allows a functional consultant to make Z variable report?

Thanks.

Answers (0)