cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIFF SALES GROUP FOR ONE CUSTOMER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i want to know in CMR v can maintain only one sales group for one customer then how can v possibly maintain 3types of sales group for one customer, for its condition records to be differentiated for pricing.

Thanx for reading

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Yap for your prompt reply.

3cmr with 3 sales area....but i guess 3 diff CMRs with the same customer will not b possible sice the records in the same customer name will not b saved the second time

plz let me know if therz any other way

awaitin for the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

actually, you can.

let's say you have 3 sales areas...(sales org + dist chnl + div)

1000 + 01 + 01

1000 + 02 + 01

1000 + 03 + 01

you use VD01 or XD01 to create CMR for customer nr A1001, in sales area 1000 + 01 + 01. you use the same t-codes to extend the customer A1001 in 1000 + 02 + 01 and 1000 + 03 + 01. so 3 CMRs using only 1 customer nr.

let's say further you have 3 sales groups (which you assign to sales office and sales area). these are:

A01

B01

C01

you can then have the possible arrangement below:

1000 + 01 + 01 = A01

1000 + 02 + 01 = B01

1000 + 03 + 01 = C01

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx Yap,

am new to SD, so thanx again

is it that if we assign all those diff sales organisation in enterprise structure to the exsisting we can so called extend the customer using xd01 again n inputtin the diff combination of the sales areas.

i did it n it worked..

is this the only wasy n how do you extend the material?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello.

you use MM01 when you create the material, and also to extend the material to the different combinations of sales organization and distribution channel. these 2 variables come out when you choose to create the sales orgs 1 &2 views in the material master.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx a lot yap for all your help

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

yes, you can maintain several sales offices, sales groups and other data for one customer master. but you must maintain only one set per sales area. ergo, if you wish to maintain 3 sales groups for one customer, the CMR must be maintained in at least 3 sales areas.

regards.