cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

My client is a textile industry,he want to know whats the total production stock for that material, with in that how much is ready to sale.

Example:They run make to order production for 5000kg yarn.per day production capacity 1000kg.and the production yarns are wounded on beam.one beam winding capacity is 3000kg.They sale as a beam.

so entire production its take five days.but end of fourth day stock 3000kg in store and 1000kg on the machine.so the actual stock is 4000kg and 1000kg raw on mc feedind side.

can i get all this detail through sap report?

Like Order quantity =5000kg

Total FG =4000kg

Store FG =3000kg

FG on mc = 1000kg

Raw on mc = 1000kg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

3000kg in store and 1000kg on the machine.so the actual stock is 4000kg and 1000kg raw on mc feedind side.

For this you have to create str location in machine & store. Use tcode MMBE, enter the material no. System will show Total stock qty & how much qty is available in each str location wise ie, machine & store.

If you want to see report like below you have to create Z report.

Like Order quantity =5000kg

Total FG =4000kg

Store FG =3000kg

FG on mc = 1000kg

Raw on mc = 1000kg

Regards,

Dharma

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jeyakumar,

MD04 is the best report available in SAP for your purpose, if you need more than that, then you need to develop your own report.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

You go through T Code mb5b for specific date for finish to row material

You get all stock on that day with respect to the movement type and document generated.

I hope it will help you

tarachand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have to go for Z report .