cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IN TXN-MD61 PIR'S to be considered in Month End But Not on Month Beginning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I enter my Finish goods (FERT)requirements In TXN-MD61 and in user Parameters I have selected period indicator as M(Month) and when Saved the requirements date is showing as month beginning where as my requirement is that it should take it as last working day of that month. Here I con not select D (Day) in user Parameters of period indicator. Please Suggestu2026u2026u2026u2026

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You wanted requirements to be created for the End date of the Month.

1) You can enter the requirements in the period of next month so by the starting day of that month your material will be required i.e, you have to produce end date of the previous month.

2) You can try by lot size configuration also in OMI4. you can try by taking Delivery date = Period end date in the field "Scheduling". You can try by this.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

No If i Give PIR's Date in The Next Month Starting Date Then It Becoms Next Month Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then try with 2nd option that is by Lot size in OMI4.

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For that on MD61 screen, Material /Product Group / Reqmts Plan & Plant

Go to Plannig Horizon , in that enter the required planning dates you want and enter Planning Period indicator format as D ( Day Format) and then press enter.

You can also enter day format in user parameters or another way is go inside after enter. Then enter your demand in Table monthwise etc. then go to tab Schedule lines where you will find Period Indicator for split where you need to enter as D ( Day Format) so your PIR monthly will be automatically splitted to Daily which is your requirement.

HOpe this helps.

Regards,

Tejas