HI,

when we create excise invoice from where the exchage rate gets picked up,

Can you pl tel me table and field name. -excise table to be specific

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that while creating excise invoice system picks the exchanges rate type

maintained in the company code setting in field "exchange rate for exports" under CIN

customizing.

Best Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

thx for replyin.

Cin customization is all working fine.

I want to know exact field where i can get the exchange rate value used for currency conversion

in excise invoice.( any specific excise table -field with exchange rate value)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that while creating excise invoice system picks the exchanges rate type

maintained in the company code setting in field "exchange rate for exports" under CIN

customizing.

Best Regards

MBS

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Logistic general> tax on goods movement > india> maintain company code settings> select your company code and go to details ....from 'Exch.rate type for CVD' field system will pick import exchange rate type and from 'Exchange rate type for exports' field system will pick export exchange rate type and make sure that you have maintained exchange rate types in transaction OB08, system will pick exchange rate.

cheers

bvdv

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

thx for replyin.

Setting have been done wat you said & even in OB08.

But i want to know when we create excise invoice (exports) -in which excise table/field can we get exchage rate used for currency conversion when we create excise invoice.

(i know it picks exchange rate from ob08 )

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

J_1IINDCUS is linked to T001- company code table that is why system is picking the exchange rate type from the J_1IINDCUS to J_1IEXCHDR - Excise header...

cheers

bvdv