Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for an User exit for VL09.

Present in this system user has facility to reverse the delivery (VL09) though there are sub sequent documents. (Ex; Proforma invoices, excise invoices), which have been not cancelled.Now I want a exit which will check if there are any subseq docs available, if there are any it should give me error, if not it should give me a info mess and upon my request it should reverese the doc.

Pls let me know what is the User exit through which i can change the above default SAP system nature according to my req.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Varun,

Not sure whether you have tried finding the user exit/ BAdi yourself, but you can do it this way:

Before you click the button for reversal of delivery in VL09 - start debugging by typing command /h - then put a break point on statement - CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTION

the control will stop at all user exit modules before end of processing and then you can evaluate the most suitable user exit module for your use

If you want to use BAdi(s) - sometimes SAP provides a BAdi but not a user exit - put a break point in the method GET_INSTANCE of class CL_EXITHANDLER - and then run the reversal of delivery - the program will stop at all BAdi calls and EXIT_NAME contains the name of the BAdi.

If you have the delivery name in the BAdi - check whether the BAdi method raises any exceptions which would allow you to prevent reversal based on your validations - if yes, then create an implementation of the BAdi and you're done !

Regards,

Adi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enhancement

V50S0001

V53C0001

V53C0002

V53W0001

VMDE0001

VMDE0002

VMDE0003