Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg :-maintain a table maintenance view for the z table.suggest me the code

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have question.i have created a z table related to pp module.the requirement is to maintain {table maintenance view} for this z table.how could this be done.can any one suggest me the code for this?

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have a lots of queries on table maintainance creation in the forum posted and replied to.Pls have a look at it first.

In se11 -> change mode of the ztable -> goto -> utilities -> table maintainance generator -> click on it...

it will give a new screen-> enter the required details like function group , authorisation(use &NC& or leave it blank if you dont know) and screens

2 step and 1 step means=> number of screens displayed in maintainace

if step1 is selected then we have a screen which will be like a table control for data entry.........

for step2 we have a table control screen and a more detailed individual field display as second screen

click on the button 'find screen numbers' so that system automatically proposes the screen numbers

after which click on the "create" button and follow the required instructions/messages

once done go to SM30 enter the table name to check if maintainance has been created properly

Hope it helps,Pls check and revert

Regards

Byju