cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Entry Sheet / Sevice PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all !!

I am in the process of making a service PO & service entry for the same . I have two queries regarding this.

1.I mention the gross price as 1000/- in service PO , but during service entry i need to change this price to 800/-.Is it possible to do so? if yes how?

2.When i enter the tax code in service PO , the tax button is activated , but the taxes are not shown( conditions have been maintained ). The taxes are calculated promptly in MIRO. But i want it to be reflected in PO as well .

Thanks in advance

Regards ,

Anis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

1.you can change the value in service sheet to 800.

2. Taxes are not reflected in PO as you see that in net price value there will be 0.

So tax calculated is also as zero.9 for this you have to make a pricing procedure for service PO.

Hope you got clear.

Regards,

Vijay

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1) During Service entry sheet creation, click on service entry sheet->create->Select Planned service option. While creating service entry sheet, you have to mention 0.80 in Quantity field, so that the system calculates the price based on 0.80, the net price changes to 800.

2. Taxes are not reflected in PO as you see that in net price value there will be 0.

So tax calculated is also as zero for this you have to make a pricing procedure for service PO.

Regards

Manish Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You can change the net value of service entry sheet in ML81n CRETE ENTRY SHEET OR CHANGE ENTRY SHEET. For that go to header of the service entry sheet in Value tab you can make the required changes.

If you have mantained the tax code in PO for which you have created the conditions record then it should flow while you are creating the PO in the invoice tab.. Alos you can see the taxes on the service line item if it has been activated in the SPRO settings for service orders. For the same you select the serviceline item at the item detail level of the PO and go to service detail screen then go to environment and then taxes to see the taxes on the service line item.

Also you can change the tax code while you are doing the service entry sheet, where in you are in the positon to change the net value and net quantity of the service line item.

Hope it helps..

Regards

Sujoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello vijay ,

Thanks for the help .

as u said that the price can be changed in service entry sheet . But in my case it appears as a gray field . Is there any setting for the same?

Rgds

Anis

Former Member
0 Kudos

During Service entry sheet creation, support the PO planned service is 1000, you want to enter in service entry sheet as 800. While creating service entry sheet, you have to mention 0.80 in Quantity field, so that the system calculates the price based ok 0.80, the net price changes to 800.

Regards

Saravanan S