Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PORDCR1.PORDCR102 in outbound scenario

Jay71
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using Idoc PORDCR1.PORDCR102 in outbound scenario.

I am not able to find the Function module or excatly to say the process code associated with the outbound mode.

I could only find inbound process code for this idoc.

I cannot use orders.orders05 and i have to use only PORDCR1.PORDCR102 to send my contract purchase orders from r.3 to sap scm-ich system.

Appreciate if sum1 could help me in this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for the outbound case you have to use the IDOC_OUTPUT_OREDERS function. just read the function once, you can understand what is the use of the function.

Edited by: Vijay Babu Dudla on Oct 11, 2008 12:46 AM

22 REPLIES 22

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for the outbound case you have to use the IDOC_OUTPUT_OREDERS function. just read the function once, you can understand what is the use of the function.

Edited by: Vijay Babu Dudla on Oct 11, 2008 12:46 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for quick reply ....

But the Function module that you hace given is for inbound process....i want it for outbound..we have 2 types of purchase orders...PO and Contarct PO...for PO i used ORDERS.ORDERS05 and process code ME10 and it is working fine..for Contract PO i have to use PORDCR1.PORDCR102 but as i see in we57 they are process codes for inbound that are associated with this idoc and they are no process codes for outbound.

Can u suggest any FM that can populate the idoc PORDCR1.PORDCR102 with the contract PO details.

0 Kudos

IDOC_OUTPUT_OREDERS is outbound function which is used for sending the Purchase Orders information.

OUTPUT means outbound. input means inbound. this way you can differentiate the functions of inbound and outbound functions

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

If i use the FM that you suggested above i get the below error

EDI: Syntax error in IDoc (segment cannot be identified)

Message no. E0078

Diagnosis

The segment E1EDK01 does not occur at the current level of the basic type PORDCR102 (extension ).

This error can have several reasons:

The segment E1EDK01 is assigned to a group whose header segment does not occur.

The segment E1EDK01 does not exist in the syntax description of the basic type PORDCR102 (extension ).

The sequence of segments in the group in which the segment appears is incorrect.

Previous errors ('mandatory' segment or group missing) may be due to this error.

Procedure

Please check the IDoc or the syntax description of the basic type PORDCR102 (extension ).

this is because the FM is populating the idoc with the segments that are in idoc orders05 and not in this idoc pordcr102.

i am not able to find any suitable fm that populates the idoc pordcr102 with contract po details.

0 Kudos

see you can use the idoc type ORDERS05 for Purchase orders. i don't why you are going for PORDCR1.

for outbound situation you can use ORDERS05 , there is no harm in that.

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are integrating R/3 and SAP SCM-ICH.

Kindly refer to this document -> http://help.sap.com/saphelp_snc2007/files/purchase_order.pdf

in page 44 we have the current scenario that we are trying to integrate using XI.

As such we cannot use orders05 as it is does not contain all the required data fields

Edited by: JAYARAM MAGANTI on Oct 11, 2008 7:56 AM

0 Kudos

if i use orders05 it will not update in ICH the component information from r/3..it is missing so i cannot use orders05

0 Kudos

so you can use extension on ORDERS05 and population of the extension segments will be done using the exits provided in the IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDERS .

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does any body knw what is the function module for outbound process with idoc pordcr1.pordcr102

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check in we41 for outbound process code?

Rhea.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yup i checked we41 but no use as no outbound process code is available for this idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BAPI_PO_CREATE1 is for message type PORDCR1.

Check this here it is mentioned.

[http://www.sapnet.ru/m/list_BAPI.html]

also try in we19 for the same message type.

Rhea.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Using BAPI_PO_CREATE or BAPI_PO_CREATE1 would result in an error and it;s for inbound process where in it takes data from the idoc and creates the corresponding PO in R/3.

I am actually looking for an outbound process code that takes the details of the PO in R/3 and update in ICH.

Jay71
Participant
0 Kudos

it's done with another FM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u share the FM u hav used?

Rhea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same scenario as you have described using IDOC PORDCR1.PORDCR102. Kindly provide the function module that you used.

Regards,

Anjana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also using Idoc PORDCR1.PORDCR102 in outbound scenario for SAP SNC (ICH).

Could you please provide Function Module or Process code which needs to be set up on Partner profile?

Thank you.

Best Regards

Slimane

0 Kudos

Hi Jayaram,

I have exactly the same requirement as i want to send contract POs to SNC system with PORDCR1 idocs, but can not find the process code or FM for this. Could you find any, or have it developed?

Thanks & Regards

Burcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayaram ,

I am also facing the same error in R/3 to SNC integration. Please share how you resolved the problem.

Regards,

Chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could anyone please let me know which FM you used to solve this problem?

Your help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We do have a requirement to use Message type PORDCR1.PORDCR102, outbound message. Please let me know the Process Code and Function Module for this.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would you please share the function module you use?

I'm having the same scenario where I have to create outbound idoc using Message type PORDCR1.PORDCR102.