cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiprovider scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a scenario like i have one Infocube which will have cost center and Cost element in it and other as well like controlling area, company code, Fiscal Year Month, Profit center, person responsible. amount1

I have another infocube which willhave

Purchase order , Purchase order item, Cost center , cost element, Profit center, company code, controlling area. open amount

I want to report

Cost element which will be in rows and key figure will be Amount1 Amount

and others in filter area.

will i get everything in one row when the cost element and cost center are same in both the cubes.

And what happens when one cube as cost center and other doesnt have cost center or cost element for the purchase order will that value goes to not assigned.

Thanks and regards

Neel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here as you gave the example, it will always show # below Amount1 as no data in other cube and it will show # for Amount for the onther cube. You will get one record if you will use either onn these KF.

Thanks..

Shambhu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you'll build a MP, you not get all in one row as Amount1 and Amount are in diffrent cubes.

If you want 1 row, build an Infoset. But, hete you will get only those value which are there in both the cubes.(inner join).

Thanks..

Shambhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think i will get the result in one row eventhough both are from different cubes but i am having a query with cost element in the rows and the key figures in the columns.

for example

CUBE1

Cost element, Amount

100001 1000

CUBE2

Cost element, Amount1

100001 250

so actually in the multiprovider it will be like

cost element , Amount, Amount1

100001 1000 #

100001 # 250

when i run the query with the same chars and key figures

it will sum up the values and show me in one row, but i should be carefully that no other chars are in rows otherwise it will show two lines.

This is my assumption and waiting for the experts to comment on my understanding.

Thanks and regards

Neel