Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

JDBC Sender Adapter

Hi

In my scenario, I want to do JDBC to RFC and I understand that for the JDBC adapter XI uses db.pollinterval to get data from selected database. However, the process that i'm going to do require very fast time after data is input in to database to be retrieved by XI and pass to RFC. Therefore, I have a few questions to ask the expert.

1. If I set db.poolinterval to be very short such as 1 second, would it consumes many resources of SAP XI and is it possible to do? Any Concern on this ?

2. Is there any other possible way to make XI be notified that new data has been inputted into Database (without setting db.poolinterval) then XI automatically connect to database to get data because I dont' want XI to connect to database almost all the time?

Any help would be grateful and rewarded

Regards

Pavin P..

Former Member
Former Member replied

1)if your frequency is this much high you make size of your server accordingly then there is no problem of polling of 1 second.

2) no other way then you make your CC as automatic so as and when polling started and data arrived CC get activated and transfer the data

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question