cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Field Name Synching Orders Errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have upgraded a client from WebTools PL06 to PL11. They are not yet live with WebTools. At the same time we upgraded SAP from 2005 to 2007A SP00 PL35.

We created a new copy of the SAP database as a test DB and ran a initial synch. The synch worked and everything looked good. However, after creating a web order, the Orders cannot synch over to SAP B1. The following error appears in the SynchManager:

Invalid Field Name

at SAPbobsCOM.FieldsClass.Item(Object Index)

at NetPoint.SynchSBO.SBOObjects.SBODocument.NP_2_SBO(Documents& document, NPOrder order)

at NetPoint.SynchSBO.SBOObjects.SBOOrder.NetPointToSBO(NPQueueObject qData)

at NetPoint.SynchSBO.SynchObjectBase.Synch()

I have reran the synch plugin, tried different customers and still get the same error. I looked at another thread with the same problem but did not see a solution. From the thread I looked at the OWHS table and did not see a zipcode UDF.

They are using a Valogix substitute add-on, LiveWare, Citixsys Credit Card and True Commerce EDI.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

If memory serves me, the offending field is ORDR.zipcode.

Both Webtools and Citixsys install the UDF "zipcode", except WT installs "ZipCode" and Citixsys installs "zipcode" (different case).

There are two ways to resolve this.

1. Remove the ORDR.zipcode and re add ORDR.ZipCode

2. remove both Citixsys and WT and re install WT before you install Citixisys.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shane.

1.) That was the information I was looking for.

2.) Yes. They are on PL11. I should be able to troubleshoot this issue. I just wanted to make sure it was not related to the zipcode UDF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shane,

In the ORDR table there is a "U_ZIPCode". I assume this is from Citixsys. Like you said, WebTools uses "U_ZipCode".

I deleted the "U_ZIPCode" and then added "U_ZipCode". Afterwards the orders did synch in SAP B1.

Two quick followup questions:

1.) Does removing the Citixsys zipcode cause problems for the credit card add-on, or is it not important?

2.) After the fix I get the following error. Is it related to the removing the Citixsys UDF?

Failed to process credit card.

Input string was not in a correct format.

at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)

at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)

at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)

at NetPoint.SynchSBO.SBOObjects.SBOOrder.PostSaveProcessing(String docentry, NPOrder order)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Honestly, we are not 100% sure. But there are a number of people using the Citixsys addon and this is the only problem we have heard about. We contacted Citixsys and were told that that they did not think this field was used anymore. This is probably the case, as this field was added to WT specifically for Citixsys. (Webtools originally added it to pass the data to Citixsys, but does not use it in any other way)

2) This error should be something different.

But I don't know what. PostSaveProcessing uses the U_A_ fields to process credit cards.

We did have some issues if you were synching invoices and/or payments, but this was removed some time ago. Aren't you on p11?