cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to connect TELNET <IP Address> 3200

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can anybdy tell me if one is not be able to connect via telnet using this command..........

TELNET <IP Address> 3200

what coud be the problem? and how to solve tht.

(even if 3200 is enterd valid in services file under "etc" )

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. are you have SAP server installed and started on <IP Address> host ? Chek also firewalls and antivirus softs, may be it blocked access to. Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

nop there is no fire well and ant virus software??

What is error 10035 saying Resource temporarly unavailable.

i m getting this message and not b able to log on

Abhi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got the solution...........thanks every one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also getting the same error no. 10035, could you please suggest the way to solve this problem.

I am new to sap.

Early reply would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prafful Kansal

Edited by: Prafful Kansal on Jan 3, 2009 2:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check the file name Service under (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc) and assure the proper assignment of ports to SAP services. esp the port 3600 and 3200.

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create the prerequisite or rule for substitution of cost of sales accounting.

I am not able to understand what object or tab is to be selected while creating it, like CSKSV-KOSAR = 'F' for the first step 001 - Production which is by default in SAP standard. So now if i want to create the prerequisite then what object should i select not only for cost of sales accounting for any other also for which i need a document.

Pls provide me any link or the document of the same, so that i can understand the basic logic for the same.

Always thanks in advance for your kind help.

Regards,

Prafful Kansal