Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement type in TO from delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

This is a RETURNS scenario

I have 3 Item categories linked to 3 Schedule Line categories linked to 3 IM Movement types linked to 3 WM movement types.

Now when I use a IM storage location, the whole process works fine (The movement types I defined in Schedule line categories are called)

But when I use a WM storage location, it triggers the wrong WM movement type.

When I create a TO from my delivery, it shows 651 WM movement type....which is linked to 651 IM movement type. Now this is definitely coz' it is calling Item category: REN (i checked it schedule line category). Where in config is this Item Category REN? I want it to change it to my Item Categories.

Any help is appreciated.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In customising SPRO you can check the item categories assigned to delivery type, I dont remember the t-code, but you can do a ctr+F on SPRO screen with 'Item catgory' as search you will get it.

Amit G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

I really appreciate your reply. But I had tried this before. Even if I change the REN to my item categories in the Dleivery Type config...it still is triggering the 651 MVT.

Thinking abt it, if IM Sloc works...that means Delivery type isnt the problem

Do you have any other ideas?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I got it working....somehow there was one link between IM and WM and RF movement types still left 653...I didnt copy properly. I apologize for this question.

Regards,