Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization for specifying IMG projects for transports

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have 2 projects in two different development environments right now, with separate IMG and transport projects. I'd like to create a master role for our technical and functional team from which I can derive project-specific roles, so that people assigned the role can only create transports for their specific project to reduce the chance of mistakes. Has anyone done this before? We're on ECC6.03 and CRM2007.

Initially I thought S_PROJECT field PROJECT_ID might do the trick, and all my project names are visible in the drop-down list, but the object description states "This field is not relevant for customizing projects."

S_PRO_AUTH field PROJAUTH sounds promising "Project number (PROJAUTH): Project number of a customizing project. By specializing the delivered profiles, you can implement checks at project level.", but my project names are NOT visible in the drop-down list.

Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member

0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

for this you need to restrict line level authorizations thro'

s-Tabu_lin object in IMG.

For this first you need to define organizational criteria in SPRO and activate it for which project you want to restrict.

Then in go the role in which you want to restrict and restrict the line autorizations and in s_tabu_lin and then assign the relavent project in S_PROJECT and S_PRO_AUTH

Also make sure that all the projects have been created in the IMG SPRO

Regards

Kantikiran