cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving lines in a report

Former Member
0 Kudos

i've recently upgraded to the managed components from Crystal XI R2 from the old com components...

Before i could shift lines by manipulating the left,right, top or bottom properties of a particular line object.

In the past i used to shift a vertical line to the left or right by changing the left and right properties of the line object.

However, if i try to do this now with the managed components i get an exception stating that the line object coordinates are invalid, you can only have a vertical or horizontal line.

I believe in the past i would change the left and right property one after another and not have any problem as long they were identical, keeping the line vertical. Now as soon as i modify one of the properties the exception is raised without giving me the opportunity to change the other property...

can you no longer move lines in this manner, or not at all?

thanks

Shawn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shawn,

please download a CS sample fos VS 2005 [How to add a Border|ftp://ftp.businessobjects.com/pub/incoming/NET-CS2005_RAS-Unmanaged_CR115_Add_Border.zip].

This sample demonstrates how to add a border around a field including left and right line. I think it answers all your questions.

Best regards

Falk

Answers (0)